Being an orthodontist means more than changing smiles. I have the ability to improve each patient’s function, reduce the likelihood of future dental issues and stress on the face and jaw, and boost their self-esteem and confidence.
I appreciate the people who come to us for care and treat each with the same respect, compassion, and empathy I’d provide a family member.
OUR PRACTICE AND TEAM
My goal, and that of Dr. Stieg and our team, is to provide patients with comfortable, efficient orthodontic experiences and deliver beautiful smiles they will enjoy for a lifetime.
- Bachelor of Arts in quantitative economics and decision sciences – University of California at San Diego
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
- Certificate in orthodontics – Boston University
Continuing education is at the core of who I am as an orthodontist. The development of new technologies, methodologies, and products happens at a dizzying rate and it’s essential to assess the viability of each. Our patients deserve proven orthodontic treatment that is safe and comfortable, and delivers a beautiful smile.
Throughout the year I attend multiple local, regional, and national conferences, lectures, and seminars. Additionally, I participate in local dental study groups.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists, director
- Arizona Orthodontic Study Group
- Central Arizona Dental Society, president
- Scottsdale/Paradise Valley Dental Study Club, past president
- Arizona Innovative Dental Study Group, advisor
- American Dental Association
- Arizona Dental Association
Beyond the Practice
After growing up in San Diego, and completing my dental degree in Pennsylvania and orthodontic studies in Boston, I moved to Scottsdale to join Dr. Stieg in practice. This has been a great community in which to raise my four children: daughters Lauren, Annalise, and Tessa, and son, Andrew. My wife Tarianne and I couldn’t be happier to be here.